Arbout 2 weeks ago, I have sent a letter to a sweet Japanese girl, and she replied to me so fast, I think it just took 3 days for her to reply to me. It's amazing fast. This time I tried the fingerprint painting on the envelope. And I use a cool sticker which can open to see the bonjour inside. I changed a bit painting style. Maybe one day I would paint the realistic building. That's my favor. The following first photo is the letter from Yokohama, Japan, and the postcard is the night scene in the Yokohama.

Because she mentioned to Taroko National Park, then I attached a postcard which is one of Taroko National Park's scene in the mail.

This is the reverse side of the envelope, tomorrow morning I will send this letter and I suppose she will receive it before next Tuesday.

Then now I also need to reply to a letter for an Algerian friend. In addition, now I still want to have the Japanese pals from Kyushu and Okinawa.
No comments:
Post a Comment