2010-07-09
Charcoal of Zebra
Before teach my student how to paint or make the art works, I really like to inspire their imagination. Children always have unlimited creativity, you can not deny their ideas, or it will kill off a creative genius. In my childhood only art teachers commend my ideas in creative way; however, play the piano can only be restrained, beside some music courses I can play the group activities. And mostly I found we have listened to many German classical songs. Yet it still cannot play the music at all. I remember now why I worshiped America so much since I was a child, because I have heard many many creative ideas from there, in addition, there appeared a lot of inventors. Then you will see a student thought that zebra also likes to watch the television like humanbeing. And another student likes the colorful sky.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment