2010-06-14

On the spur of the moment

As a normal monday, but lunch I ate the mussels, it made me happy, I have read the record that Pingpu people really love to eat the seafood, especially the shellfish. Hmm, I think maybe I really like to eat shellfish. But I try to restrain appetite now, because I am on a diet and the one thing I want to warn, that is eating lots of shellfish made your breast enlargement. To me, this is a very frightening thing. I don't like that.

My Mom likes to see me eating a lot, and she will feel the sense of accomplishment. Actually today I didn't eat all of them which I photographed, but when my Mom found I am typing this entry, she said the plate of mussels are too little, it must made other people think we are stingy for food. Well, since I know Arab nation habbits, I
always suspected my mother was an Arab in her last life. Because she does love gold, and she loves the very very big LCD TV screen, also she is hospitable and generous. If she really sees a meal in Japan family, maybe she doesn't need to go on a diet. I think she will be a scrag soon.
This is a plate of mussels. It tastes very delicious. And I eat two-thirds in this plate.
And this is a home-style vegetable. We used to eat the vegetable, meat with rice to be a meal.
Oh this is a plate of pork, I think our pork is very worth to eat, anyway this is my taste of food.
Finally I ate a plate of watermelon. Because we have a lot of rain and weather is very warm, so you can eat very sweet fruits, above all, it has rich water content. Oh I think the rice is common to see, that's why I didn't take the photo for my bowl of rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment