2010-06-17

The bamboo gun I promised to you as a gift

To Rainy, my dear Viet friend, I still remebered I have promised you that as long as I have the free time, I must make a bamboo gun to be your birthday gift. Bamboo gun is a kind of toy in ancient Taiwan. And it originated from our aborigines. It is not an expensive toy, but you said you like it and wanted to have one, I am glad to hear that, therefore I always remeber that I must make one to you as a birthday gift.

Of course I think I should write a birthday card to you, too. And this is the card I chose in the stationary, it can stand on your desktop.

And you can pull the papar which has the animal out and put the photo or whatever you like, furthermore you can see my blessing words in it.

I was showing you how to play the bamboo gun, and the bullet is the rubber band.

I hope you can know how to use and play the bamboo gun.

There are the all things in this envelop to you, you can see the train ticket on the middle, and it is written the 4 kanji─ 追分成功, 追分 stands for catching the scores, as for 成功 is equal to successful, it is a cheap train ticket but our people really love to buy it for a candidate for an entrance examination. I wish you can get the university you want.

At last, it is the surprise I have talked to you. I said that I want to make our cities in friendship, and you asked me how, that is the answer.

85 Sky Tower is almost a landmark of Kaohsiung. And this is our azure sky, and you will also see a big sun. The weather is like our people's temper.

No comments:

Post a Comment