
Since I am in final exam week, I need to study hard in study room. I took my study partner─ Den to study room. And then I found it is not black but navy blue. Sorry Den>~<


Then I bought a new correction tape, because last one I used at least for 6 years, and it is made in Vietnam but the component originated to Japan. And over the years, I just can find the correction tape for many "made in china" and one of "made in vietnam", however the MIV's sells well among them. When I saw a new brand correction tape which is "made in Taiwan", you can imagine my eyes lit up at that time, of course I bought it. But I hope one day our people can grow, not always pursuit the short-term profits and high tech to show off but also learn from the basic root like German. I don't want us to remain at the OEM assembly stage, even our people also apply the knowledge of management and good at R&D Competence. We still have the great space to develop and improve.
p.s.R&D stands for Research & Development.
No comments:
Post a Comment