2011-04-16
Hi Tokyo City
I found I lose power for a month. And now I need to update my life as usual as before.
I specially went to pray for my best Japanese friend a Buddhist amulet. I hope she would bring it anytime, in this way she would be safe always. And I am really happy that she said Taiwan is the best country and she would consider to regard Taiwan as her second home. See? I wrote Taiwan love Japan. I think what if the postmen of Japanese see that, they would smile. Let's be family forever.
Besides that, I think I am really easy to be impressed by some sentences. After I heard that my best friend and another good Japanese friend work hard for their part time job in order to come to Taiwan to see me, I felt so warm. By the time, I want to treat them great meal in my city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment