On the first day of April, I am going to the Buddhist ceremony today. And then I would pray for my Japanese friends and our people for security. Also I would like to get a good luck charm for my Japanese neighbor. Because I believe that good luck charm has the best power of Buddhist doctrines, I also brought it when I was in New Zealand. Every time I faced the dangerous situation, I would be safe. The good luck charm gives me strong power. It's a Buddhisim classifacation from Tibetian and Indian.
I have to read the Buddhist Scripture or the so called sutra in ceremony for several hours. Also I cannot eat the meat but vegetable meal only to reduce the hatred of the animals I ate. Long ago, some fortune tellers have talked to my mom that I have the deep affinity in religion. Anyway, something happened and I felt hurt from my heart, since then I don't want to believe Buddhism at all.
However, I just think it can protect my friend and I have to pray by myself. So I am going to there.
No comments:
Post a Comment