2011-04-20

Head to Kawasaki City

I have troubled mind this afternoon, perhaps I am still in midtern week. After I went back home, I saw the letter is from Japan and is written by my another best Japanese friend, Shopping Queen Ayako. Every time she tries to explain not only she loves to go shopping but my neighbor and other Japanese do buy lots of things. And I still call her shopping queen not shopping prince, haha~ Anyway, I don't know why she always laughs whatever I say. It made me want to look at myself in front of the mirror when I speak. My conclusion is she has the low laugh point. Besides that, this is the first time I heard a person to tell me that one of dreams is to speak in chinese with me. Because this sentence, I would like to treat her more better. Every time I heard Japanese telling me that our people are kind, but they don't know we are more kind and generous if we have well enough relationship.
I can feel the passionate from my Japanese friends, because almost the Japanese friends I met in New Zealand work hard and save money in order to come to Taiwan and meet me again. I smiled when I read it. As for Fuji Mountain, I think in recent half year, I would not consider to visit there. You know, I am really fear of volcano. But what if the nuclear problem in Japan, I think that is not a big deal at all. Maybe she could consider to visit our Yu Mountain, it is more higher than Fuji Mountain but safe. I have controled myself to write in shorter, because I am afraid that she would reply for a long time in next letter. And she would come to my city before this summer. Moreover, she has added my skype just now. We have a lot of time to chat. Same, recently I just want to live in a small island nearby my city. So I also chose another sea view of postcard to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment