2011-04-17

Haircut Last Night

Last night I went to cut my hair. Because now I feel my city is almost no spring but summer. It is so hot to me. Originally I didn't want to take photos, but my friend asked me, then I would like to do that for my friend. I think it's hard to take a photo with smile. Maybe from now on I should practice how to smile in front of the mirror every day. And I think I cannot tan my skin anymore. I should accept my friends' suggestions to protect my skin. But I didn't know why when I stayed in New Zealand, their people would not think I am a Thai but not chinois. I thought chinois are pale than me and they have the small eyes with single eyelid. My schoolmate told to me because I wear on eyeglasses to be judged. And then I found not many Aisan girls wear on eyeglasses all day along like me besides my schoolmates. Ah.. I would like to be a tribe of aborigines. But I don't know which tribe should I belong to.

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty pictures!! ^-^ I like your new hairstyle a lot!

    Why do you need to 'learn' how to smile? I think your expression looks fine! Especially in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, because I think it's strange when I smile..lol
    It's been for a long time to see you, anything new with you?

    ReplyDelete