2011-04-25

Hi again Yokohama

It has been for a month to recieve the letter from Yokohama city. She wrote to me 10 pages, and asked me many things from our culture differences. I am happy to talk about our politics with her. And she asked me for our reunion dinner on New Year's Eve. Originally I thought it is hard to inform her. But I think she can read kanji, therefore I still print down the pictures of reunion dinner and inform her meaning to her. However, it is really normal dinner for our people now, because as long as you want to eat abundant meal and have enough money, you can eat anytime or every day. For example, if I really want to eat shrimp, my mom would like to cook shrimp for me every day. I don't need to wait for the New Year's Eve to eat once in a year. Therefore our people don't need to wait for that day to be special day.And because I replied to the letter since I was in boring midtern exam, when I finished has been for 17 pages. It broke my record. I drew a upside down world map for her and told to her how I think Taiwan and inform my other Taiwanese friends to change their world view. The first step is to upside down the world map and notice our other choices. Moreover, I also sent a sentence to her as gift. Truly, I don't mind the history what Japan did, and I could not change other countries mind; however, I thought she would not feel sorry for history. Now is present, because yesterday had become history, and tomorrow is too far-off always, only the moment now you can hold and cherish. So it is also a gift as present. I hope she would smile when she read the sentence I gave her. Furthermore, I only hope their scholars revise and correct their research in our people's group. Then history just let it go. At least, before we are clear to our identify, don't push us to chine's side and arms though you don't want to hold us tightly. We are still in confusion.
As following, those are the food we eat on New Year's Eve, but you also can change the dishes you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment