2009-10-10

Today I read the book for Canone Inverso

After I read this book, I rethink the definition of the existence of music, and I impressed that the book mentioned "musicians are the fated descendants of Cain [Genesis 4:21]".

I would like to play my violin again and keep on it, but I am too lazy and have no more time to keep on to play it.

Perhaps I will play it again.

And I found my classmates like to buy food to me, oh no... it seems every day they buy something to me, drinks for Oolong Milk tea, mooncake, cookies, candies...they don't seem to know it will make me more and more fat.=(


Then I want to say "No Feeding To Me", thanks=)


2 comments:

  1. The little girl in the picture is you? So cute!! Why did you quit playing the violin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, this is my childhood photo, but my neck was painful to clip the violin at that time, hehe
    hmm the studies pressure her is very serious, unless I major in music, otherwise I need to spend more time on studies

    ReplyDelete