Oh my! I am nervous now, since tomorrow I will go to the stage to speak my first English speech, and my teacher said she will record by V8...
And I just finished my outline, I hope I will speak well tomorrow=)
Good evening, everyone,
This is Shane, today I want to talk about my special experience, I believe that everyone has an experience ─ lost something. Of course, so did I. I also believe that the lost items will make people feel miserable. But how about you found miraculously that something you lost before? Then I want to share my experience to you.
This summer vacation, I went to the 鮮芋仙 before I hanged out with Katrina, Kate and Joy to eat the big dinner. We chatted a lot then we decided to go to 鮮芋仙 to eat , since there are on sale on that day. When we came to there, I found that my bag got lost.
At first, I was crazy to look for my bag, until I realized it had already been taken away, I felt that day as if doomsday. Oh my! There are my cell phone, English dictionary machine, visa card and so on. It’s difficult to calculate how much I lost.
I was sad to go home, and I wanted to shut myself in my bedroom. I wanted to cry over my messages in the cell phone. The next day, I was considering whether to report to the police. At that time, my another cell phone was ringing.
I received the phone call, and that woman asked me: ”are you Miss Wang? Did you lose your bag?” I was shocked and happy at that time, then after 2 hours, I got my bag again. How lucky am I, it’s a pity that the first one took my English dictionary machine away.
But it doesn’t matter, I guess he or she may be a student, then the second one is a nice person, she made me to believe that there are still good people in the world. The most important thing is that I will always remember to take my stuff away when I leave.
Thank you for your listening!
No comments:
Post a Comment