2009-10-30

I am touched by 2 girls today

I seldom to go to the youtube, and today I blogged a blog.

The writer introduced the vedio about 2 girls who are Taiwanese, and they sang the song to cheer up Taiwanese when they knew the disaster of typhoon Morakot.

It's awesome and touching, even though they have emigrated to America, they still care about Taiwan.



I recently thought about why we cannot unity.

Girls must be a soldier for three years in Israel, even if they have a lot of girls crazy for Japanese Culture unreasonably, they still would like to be a soldier, and when their country have the war, they would like to go back to overcome the Arabic countries.

I don't want Taiwanese to be selfish and militant, but I just want to have a secure homeland, das ist alles!

I don't understand why we can not do it such as Israelis.

No comments:

Post a Comment