2009-10-24

Handmade wood furniture

I studied Administration in the daytime, and then I relaxed in the night.

I went to see the group website to discuss the "Woodworking".

Recently there are more and more girls going to learn woodworking, since the female carpenter had published the book which is named "The happy female carpenter". Since then, it became popular in Taiwan. And it also broke the traditional view which Asian think women can't do carpentry. So, now it's also a easy job for females. =]

I also want to learn woodworking, but this teacher live in Taipei, oh no... it's too far to me. But one day I will go to Taipei for a short time, then I can go to learn it. =)

The following is her work of students ( the students are all girls ):

Kitty litter box


Dog house


Kitchen for children (Big toy)


Kitty litter cabinet


Dog house


Cat dryer

It's really cute, and most of students are mother, single girl but keep the pet or high-income girls. If one day, I also have a daughter, perhaps I will make more toys for her, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment