2009-10-05

Today I had an experience to be the mayor of Kaohsiung city


Today I went out with my mother, we went to visit the 228 Memorial Park in the Kaohsiung city, and we also ate a lot of Taiwanese snacks.


Haha, I think I am a happy child, since I have a lot of love from my mom.


And I'm haapy that I had an experience to be the mayor of Kaohsiung city, I will put the picture to let you see
official document in traditional Chinese.


I like Chen Chu(陳菊) to be the mayor of Kaohsiung city now, she is excellent. XD


Beside she held the 2009 world game in Kaohsiung successfully, she also plan more plans in Kaohsiung.

In the past, Kaohsiung has been ridiculed as a cultural desert, the government officials just want to corruption, but has achieved absolutely nothing in Kaohsiung.


See the bigger picture, there are "市長" in the left of the paper, "市長" is mayor, and I wrote my name in this paper, it's cool to me.


And I love the seat for mayor, perhaps one day I will do something for Taiwaner.

Hehe, you know, how I love this country.=]

No comments:

Post a Comment