So today I finished the letter to my Japanese friend, Yuki, then I wrote the Song poem in calligraphy for her. Moreover, I replied to her 11 pages. I don't know why I have many words to tell her, perhaps I would like to let her know why our people are good at traditional chinese culture. All our people did in the past is because we want to make friends with Japanese. We know that Japanese worship the traditional chinese culture, then we learn it hard. And then same for American value. Well, I guess I have strong eager to tell Yuki is because these days a Turkish girl asked me many questions between chine and Taiwan. And then I thought of our people started to worship and learn the chinois culture because of Japanese. We don't want to be looked down but be respected. Since I learned how to write, my grandmother every day reminded me that I should have the nett handwriting, and then she would mention to Japanese period and how Japanese emphasis on hadwriting and etiquette.
Anyway, I hope she would come to Taiwan soon. Then I could take her around my city.
No comments:
Post a Comment