2011-01-06
Take the road to Hengelo
After I received the big letter from Linda before Christmas day and she also got my Christmas card on Christmas Eve, I was so happy. This time we also waited for a longer time as usual to get the letter. I think it's the traffic jam of air-fight.

I didn't know that Linda would send the gift to me, originally I thought most Western exchange the cards on Christmas day. Therefore I would like to make a Japanese style New Year card to her in return.
And the New Year card opens, it would be like the following photo.
Besides that, I am impressed that Linda wrote in simplied chinese on letterhead. Therefore I wrote a page to teach Linda to write in traditional chinese.
Last, I have ordered the brown sugar with ginger, but because it is too heavy, I decided to wrap some into the resealable bag.
So that is the following photo. I want to claim that the brown suger with ginger melt into the water would taste spicy. However it is useful to cure the cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks so much ^^ I loved your gift, card and letter!
ReplyDeleteyour welcome, and the card's cover actually is not only a rabbit picture but a kanji word. I think it's cool to represent the year of rabbit^^
ReplyDelete