Actually I am very tired, so I think I don't need to keep the new entry this week. Yet today I met two Indonesian students in my campus. I think it is fresh and worth to keep an entry.
Because I was waiting the elevator, and I listened to two girls speaking the language which I cannot figure out, besides that, the speaking speed was very fast at that time. Then I asked them, "are you from Indonesia?" Originally I thought they would reply to me in English, but they asked me in reply, "how do you know?" with standard Mandarin Chinese; however, the accent would not think they are from China, because they speak our Taiwanese accent. I didn't think too much but told them, "I just guess so" in English. And then I have to go out of elevator, it's a pity that I am too nervous to greet with them in Indonesian. Also I forgot to ask them how they feel to live in Taiwan.
Perhaps you'll meet them again soon and you'll have the chance to speak to them in Indonesian. ^^ Interesting to find those two girls over there! I also love to meet new foreign people!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you'll become good friends!
well, I am not very sure, we just took the elevator, but it is also good that I see them again, hehe
ReplyDelete