I have heard that the dragon in West is regard as the evil, yet in Asia is considered a sacred symbol. To distinguish between Oriental Dragon depends on the number of toes. Japanese dragon, known as "Tatsu" or "Ryu", are three-toed. On the other hand, the dragon has four-toed from the Korean. And in chinois history, the dragon has been revered, and the legends combined with dragons and kings. Only the emperor could use the dragon pattern. So far, the Chinois still regard themselves as "descendants of the dragon."
Today I taught my students how to make a Tyrannosaurus by three-dimensional crafts. They enjoyed a lot. In addition, I want to complain one thing, why the Western dinosaur name is always long and difficult to remember? Who created theses words? And actually our people are more willing to visit the America is for Dinosaur Museum when we was little to know the dinosaur. Threfore in our memory that America is the best and smartest country in the world. You can say this is very superficial, I would not deny it.
In fact, I know many names of dinosour in chinois; however, I don't know how to remeber that in English, it is a bit difficult to me. Therefore I just taught them how to draw the Tyrannosaurus Rex. Because I want to type in my blog, that's why.

Boys usually like the blue color, therefore they wanted to pained in blue color.


And this girl only like the pink color, in her world is filled with pink.
Actually this is a group of three-dimensional puzzle. Get it? If no, next I will show my dragon model of teaching.

I didn't let them cut the paw, because it is very difficult for them. They would paint the paw next time, since at that time the watercolor not yet dried.

When my mother saw that, she said it is a bird.="=
Aaaaaahw! That's so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThe girl is very cute too!
Creative as ever ;)
Xx Linda
hehe, thank you
ReplyDelete