I really like the Japanese stamps, every time I observe it and think why our government cannot operate the state with their turely heart. This is the letter from Yokohama by Yuki. I felt happy because she wrote 6 pages to me.
I have many kinds of envelope, but if I want to draw and then I would choose a blank one. Some envelopes are cute but not blank space to draw anymore. It’s the thought that counts. I believe in we can't buy everything with money. For example, money cannot buy health, happiness and time. That's why I want to let my pen pals feel this is unique letter they got. Of course I also like to promote our cute stationaries.
On 19th this month, my city will celebrate with the combination of the city and county and also we let our city green.Therefore on car free day my city mayor would ride a bike with the city's citizen to the county area. And the start is in my neighborhood. My mom says she would join that activity.
This time I wrote 10 pages of writing papers to Yuki. And every writing paper is different pattern. I found that my letter is lack of dogs picture, but I still like the dogs. Anyway, tomorrow I will send the letter and I guess she will get my letter on next Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment