I usually observe different cultures and behaviors. I believe that you are what you say. I admit that I have the ingredients of treason. I try to be objective in everything. When some people told me that the most noble thing they recognize, I also have been labeled for those people. As for me, I think I know nothing. If I can learn Sanskrit, how wonderful it is. Please let me know who knows Sanskrit well in my city, I want to learn from him or her.
2010-09-02
Haiku and Sung Poem
Because yesterday is typhoon day, I didn't go to the post office. But I still need to write the calligraphy to my Polish pal. She sent a postcard for her teacher's oil painting, also she is interested in Asian culture. I think it is good way in return the culture thing. That's why I want to write the Haiku, Japanese poem for her. In fact, I originally want to write the Tang Poem or Sung Poem in chinois for her. But when I saw that her wrote on she likes the history especially the forbidden city, Beijing. I don't want to treat her the highest chinois art and culture. And then I think of the kanji culture also in Japan, that's why I wrote Haiku for her. Until I finished the Haiku, I found it is too easy and fast for me. So I still write a Sung poem to her, but it is the small size, in addition, I didn't affix my seals.
The right part is the Haiku about the summer and the first sentence is related my city, Kaohsiung's night view. And the left part is Sung poem, it is a famous poem related with reading book.
I usually observe different cultures and behaviors. I believe that you are what you say. I admit that I have the ingredients of treason. I try to be objective in everything. When some people told me that the most noble thing they recognize, I also have been labeled for those people. As for me, I think I know nothing. If I can learn Sanskrit, how wonderful it is. Please let me know who knows Sanskrit well in my city, I want to learn from him or her.
I usually observe different cultures and behaviors. I believe that you are what you say. I admit that I have the ingredients of treason. I try to be objective in everything. When some people told me that the most noble thing they recognize, I also have been labeled for those people. As for me, I think I know nothing. If I can learn Sanskrit, how wonderful it is. Please let me know who knows Sanskrit well in my city, I want to learn from him or her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment