2010-09-29

Drama for Zhong Wu Yan

I don't watch the movies and dramas often, because I prefer to read the text more than look at the pictures. Yet, I like to remeber the things with images not for text only. That's my way to learn languages. And you know a person cannot have more than 24 hours. If I spend too much time in reading, I must have no time to watch the movies. It's easy to understand. And this time I watched the TV ads to know a Taiwanese drama, I think the topic is fresh and interesting. That's why I follow the drama. The drama its name is Zhong Wu Yan. It's a girl name in chinois. And it is a famous story with this girl. There were a very ugly girl in ancient time, but she is very intelligent and capable. She fell love with a king, but the king is very stupid and indulge in sex and play. Even this girl assisted his kingdom to be strong and prosperous. However, he didn't love this girl. And the drama is re-imagining of the story of Zhong Wu Yan in which she lives in the 21st century. She is intelligent and compassionate, but she lacks one thing that her fiancé really cares about: Beauty. Although Qi Xuan appreciates her coming to his aid during hard times, he nonetheless prefers the beautiful Xia Ying Chun during good times. After repeated heartbreaks, Zhong Wu Yan contemplates on accepting the affection of another man.

If I were a boy, I would not like the beautiful girl in outside beauty. Because you can do make-up or plastic surgery and then look beautiful. It's easy to be cheated by eyes. But you cannot pretend or cheat in inside beauty. Therefore I never asked my friends for photograph, that's why. I used to feel a person all my heart. Same, I never asked my male net friends for phtograph, it doesn't matter to me. I think all are friends at the beginning, also I would not get involved in flirting or romantic love. Then why I need to remember what a male net pal looks like? Back to the topic, I found there was a cool guy in the drama. He could do a surgery then would not be a blind, but he did not. Until Zhong Wu Yan appeared, this girl is kind to be a volunteer to help the people, in addition, she is bright and capable. This guy decided to do a surgery to see what Zhong Wu Yan looks like. I forgot to tell the more detail, this guy is very rich and smart and hide inside.

There is no English text here, but I am willing to translate what this guy said to Zhong Wu Yan.
At 04:03, he said that "Happiness had never left me, actually, it was always by my side."
At 04:10, he said that "It's her, she let me see again the world's the symbol of beauty, which was covered by the beautiful make-up, a red birth-mark. I would like to thank Miss. Zhong Wu Yan."
At 04:27, he also said that "It's you, who let the sunshine enter my life."
At 04:34, he said to the people under the stage, "She always thought she is not perfect , but I would like to tell her"
At 04:40, "Your imperfection, in my heart, is unique."

The above sentences were touched my heart deeply. My mom told me it was a bit boring to watch that drama, but that is my time to watch it on Sunday for one and half hours. No wonder she didn't have the romantic love.

About a website to see the English screen for the drama, http://sugoideas.com/drama-2010/zhong-wu-yan/

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't understand a single word, but I'de love to watch this series! I'm kind of in love with it already xD haha

    What was the matter with the objects (with exp. date 2006) at 6:03?? I'm quite curious! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you know that expired goods must be destroyed in the factory, and some bad people want to frame-up company's reputation, therefore they changed those expired goods and call the Consumer Protection Officer to come. It is one of bad tricks and very common to see in Asia.

    ReplyDelete