2010-09-06

Finished a letter to Saitama

Last week I recieved the letter from Saitama, Japan. Because I prefer to receive letters every week, not like the flooding letters in a week and then busy for a week to reply, next 2 weeks only for waiting. It is very tired and sad. In addition, I have calculated different pen pals in the semesters and vacation time. So I would reply to the letters from the North Africa very soon, because it need to take for 20-26 days to arrive there. And then it is good that Taiwan flies to Japan in 3 days. Also I found that my English has improved a lot, replying a letter is faster and faster. Morever, I don't mind if my pen pals take my letter show for their friends. My greatest hope is to make more people know Taiwan. If I don't have the ability to interfere in politics and diplomacy, then let me become a good salesperson, to sale Taiwan as a brand in the world. This is my little dream.
I have a habbit to collect some staff, therefore I have many writing papers to use. This letter I done in half hour. I started to consider finding the pen pals in German, in this way, I could improve my German soon.
And this is the envelope, I think it is not suitable to send to my Western pen pals, because their address is a bit longer.
Also today I got the letter from another Japanese pen pal. Now I also have a wish, please let me have a Japanese pen pal out of Kanto. And then I could get a letter from Japan per week. Please let my dream come ture.

No comments:

Post a Comment