2010-03-27

Won ton zhu jiao mian

First of all, I want to tell my Arab friends don't open this blog, because this is not allowed for your laws, but it's okey for other people. Thanks.

Last Saturday I went to Pingtong to watch the robot aircraft design, after that we went to a famous Schweinshaxe store. This store has more than 70 years history, and now the third generation is running this store. The first photo is the shop entrance, I like the old locomotive engine.

When I entered the store, there is a decoration which is also an award on the wall.
The mene on the wall.

And I bought 3 bowls of won ton tan and ban tiao mian back home, because my Mom and Dad also like to eat it, then there are 3 personss to eat this good lunch.
Now I want to introduce the English translated name in "won ton", it is called "dumpling" in English, and "tan" is soup, most Arabs don't know that Chinese main meat is pork, it has more than 70% made by pork. To me, it's okey, not my main meat, but I also seldom eat beaf and lamb.
As for "ban tiao", it is translated rice flour lath in Enlgish, I like to eat ban tiao, it made by rice.
The following photo, you can see a bowl of rice flour lath in the left, and dumpling soup in the right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment