2010-03-25

The funny photo to record my life


Since 10, I became to used to record my every day by photos, in addition, I have chatted with one of my classmate about the blog is very very popular in Taiwan, even the person who is not good at writting composition still like to write the blog in Taiwan, and then I asked her why we like to do write the blog, she was speechless then thought then. Finally, we conclude that because we started from the primary homework is to write a diary, and it keep on writing 12 years, this has already becomes a habit to us.

And today I want to upload this photo because the 2 big dogs are cute lying in the addition of an iron container in the motorcycle side. I find it interesting, because what kind of owner will have what kind of dog, of course, it also includes locomotives.

No comments:

Post a Comment