I am busy in this 2 weeks, but I really had the enriching last week. I like to arrange different activities over the weekend. Like to watch the competitions, see the exhibitions, read a few books to enrich my knowledge, meet friends then try delicious dishes, ect,. Last Saturday was I long-waited day, because I got the news which would be held a robot aircraft competition in Pindong, Ligang on 20th from the radio. Of course I like to learn about the latest tech products, however; at the moment I am no in-depth study of weapons and no interest. Perhaps in the future I will take the time to understand it, but I'm sure not now.
In order to see this game, I got up early specially at 8:00, and then my Mom drove the car on the highway. My task is to gather information to go to the destination. We were driving the wrong path once, at last we arrived the destination. But it was really hot to us. I could not help to miss my bed at home then. On the other hand my head says no to me, today I must take away a lot of rich feeling to go home, that's why I could continue to sustain the will in there.
Currently, Taiwan's unmanned aircraft industry is equivalent to the United States standard, which is worth a happy news, of course we still need to continue efforts to transcend the past. The present second is the past to next second.
After I watched the whole robot aircraf, I really loved it, then I had an idea for doing this kind of toys to me. In fact, I have taken part in two exhibition games and award-winning science, even though I didn't win the first prize,I still understanded for research methods and materials. Now I may need some improvement in mathematics and the physical ability to be able to make such a toy, let me air toy flying high and far.
No comments:
Post a Comment