2010-03-14

All I can describe my birthday is busy

This Monday is my birthday, and it's the women'd day, finally I can pround of it. I remembered that there were 2 girl classmates asked me when was I born, at that time I directly told them that I was born in March 8, for the number it is 38, and then it is like a bad word as bitch. Since then, I seldom tell my friends and classmates for my birthday, I am afraid of this homophonic. It happened in my kindergarten period.

Even I have celebrated very big birthday party in class, but it was long long ago. This year my Mom, classmates and friends seperatly celebrated it for 3 days, because my part-time job then my classamtes seem to think I prefer to paint most, actually I love toys most, therefore I love toys from my friends. And then I thought back, I found that I have more than 13% of the ancestral Austronesian, and our people did it too. I remind that I also like to dance with some songs if the atmosphere is very high, our people also like to clap playing beat, we also swing the body with the melody. The bad thing is that I am not good at singing, it's not like the Austronesian, they are usually good at sport, music and art. I think that if I say that I have their blood, then I probably lost their face. Perhaps I need to practice it then I could admit that I have their blood.

This is the photos took in my 5 years old.

Actually I really hated people said I am cute at that time.

And the followed 2 pictures was the photo recorded I dancing the Chinese folk dance then, at that time my Mom told a lie to me, because I wanted to learn Chinese Kongfu until I found all I learn is a big lie, I really hated people cheating my feeling as our education cheated us that we are all Chinese. If it is not the case, I did not discriminate against my own and real cultures.

Actually I don't like this kind of custom for folk dance.

I could not find the photo for Ballet dance, but this photo can understand I would go to the ballet dance course soon, and my Mom forced me to play piano of the time.




I think if I cannot find a soul mate in the future, then my Mom has to bear half the responsibility, because she gave me so much, I could not find the another me, she made me used to this kind of life, I cannot bear to get along with a person who has blank mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment