
This summer I received two summer cards to greet me in hot summer time. And they were both from Japan. I found a cute thing is that my Japanese friend likes to inform other Japanese friends when they sent the letter to me already. So I would know and wait for the letter.

Yoko is a person who I see and associate with forest. And we had many interesting conversation, other Japanese friends miss our conversation. I told her next time if I stay in Japan, she can speak Japanese to me and I would feel high pressure like before she listened to my English, and then I would do the same thing like her. Perhaps I would say, "sorry, my Japanese is poor ", and then run away. I think it would be fair.
Moreover, I asked her phone number in the letter this time, because I have another 3 friends' phone number. It would be convenient to communicate if we go out together.
No comments:
Post a Comment