Next on is my turn to reply to Yuki. Haha, she would be surprised when she received my letter. Because I done the letter and a booklet for her. And I just spent a day to finish it. I guess she would recieve my letter on friday or next monday. Also I was happy that my heart back home, then I drawed the Kaohsiung staition to welcome Yuki on the front of envelope.
2010-08-18
Takao to Yokohama
In recent 12 days, my heart has flied to the Netherlands. And my heart said it has no willing to come back to Asia. Until I received the letter from Japan by Yuki, then my heart took an aircraft carrier home.
It's Winnie the Pooh, I have seen this kind of envelopes in stationary, but I didn't buy, now I am consider to buy some disney envelope next time. I like the handwriting by Yuki. The neat handwriting but not childish to see.
The cute writing papers, she wrote 4 pages to me, but I thought the sample are same, then just photographed 2 papers. And a postcard for 金閣寺(きんかくじ)=kin kaku ji. I found that Japanese really love きんかくじ. Before I also received a postcard for きんかくじ. I have heard that because of the book by 三島由紀夫(みしまゆきお Mishima Yukio).

Next on is my turn to reply to Yuki. Haha, she would be surprised when she received my letter. Because I done the letter and a booklet for her. And I just spent a day to finish it. I guess she would recieve my letter on friday or next monday. Also I was happy that my heart back home, then I drawed the Kaohsiung staition to welcome Yuki on the front of envelope.
And then I made a wordplay between chinois and English, then I call my city is a bear city. Actually in Japanese kanji, 高雄=たかお, but our original Pinpu call it だがお, it stands for the bamboo forest. And can you see the 高雄人(たかおじん) on the t-shirt be wore? It means that I am a Kaohsiung citizen. Do you also want to be our citizen?
And then it is the booklet to introduce my city and let you see the landscape.








It's being the end, and thank you all for watching.
Next on is my turn to reply to Yuki. Haha, she would be surprised when she received my letter. Because I done the letter and a booklet for her. And I just spent a day to finish it. I guess she would recieve my letter on friday or next monday. Also I was happy that my heart back home, then I drawed the Kaohsiung staition to welcome Yuki on the front of envelope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is this the booklet you told me about? ^^
ReplyDeleteI think it turned out really nice! :D Love it ^^
Yes I have birds, a cat and some fish ^^
ReplyDelete