2010-08-26

The Pursuit of Happiness

Because yesterday I received to the evil eye, therefore I decided to search the four-leaved clover this afternoon. Before that, I also have thought about the shell, because Taiwan is an island country. In my childhood, I love searching the shell in the beach, sandy beach or sea. However, I found when the children grown up, they must changed their mind, and then they are eager more and more, even pursuit the material life. Sometimes they seem to be rich in material life, yet their hearts are poor. This is not totally right or wrong, just everyone has different values.
Anyway, today I am so lucky. I found 2 four-leaved clovers. I have let it air-dry and then send one for Linda. I hope this can bring her good luck.

If you ask me, why I send the four-leaved clover to friends not for myself, I think the answer is simple. Because I still can find many four-leaved clovers, I have too much happiness. But what if I share my happiness with my friends to make them happy, I think it is better than I own too many things. If you never seen the four-leaved clover, just hearsay and look in the book, I would like to let you believe that the world has many good things still, even though sometimes you would see some bad things.

No comments:

Post a Comment