

I had a lot of pressure these days, and the pace of life is too fast. That's why I didn't apdate my life's record. I thought this month the most amazing thing is that I saw the moon look like a smile with a dimple. This is really rare to see, I used to only read in textbook for crescent moon with other stars. It is too beautiful, but the only regret is that I did not have the single-lens digital camera to take the photo. I still need to learn photography. After that, I can use the single-lens digital camera to record my life. Of course, I have another reason, when I think of you I could take the pictures upon a star. I believe that stars will shine and guide a direction of home for you. Please forgive my greed, I hope the stars to convey my thoughts to you, in this way you will know that I miss you. What if one day our goal have completed, can we live in privacy? Then we also can stray in the world to help those who indeed. Now I still think the meaning of my existence. I thought my life is not to spend money only, it is the slave of money. I want to make my life worth the fare.

Then I would also like to put a Star Chart, I wish all my friends and family will be always with it on face.
No comments:
Post a Comment