2010-04-21

Wooden postcard



There are not a few wooden postcards in Taiwan and Japan. I don't know whether Europe also has this kind of wooden postcard. But I guess European will think it is unfriendly to the environment. Long long ago I have chatted a girl who comes from Yunnan. Even though now Yunnan is a part of China, and she is a Chinese in the international legal so far, moreover she told me she has half Chinese and half Bai's origin. I still think she has no Chinese blood, because she has kind-hearted. I have talked more than 500 Chinese, for I wanted to know how they think and I also wanted to prove the saying by some Taiwanese who think they are Chinese not Taiwanese. In fact I was not opposed to reunification, since I feared fighting a war. Those Taiwanese who claim they are Chinese have always stressed the discussion that only the unity, Taiwan could able to be in peace; otherwise, independence of Taiwan will cause a war. Afterward I proved this is not the good way, because now Chinese are still poor and need our help, whether financial, technical or manpower, then they can threat us even say fight us. If we are under their rule, you can imagine the situation that is inferior colonial. However, this Yunnan girl told me that she is for Taiwan independence, if this is good to Taiwanese and she respects our people's decision. Relying on this statement, I would like to send her a postcard wood. Am I childish? But this is the only person I have ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment