2010-04-19

Hunting my new prey

I think I fall in love with Japanese certificates and awards. I found that West seems to have only a certificate, there are few awards to get, or just I don't know the real West, you can tell me the truth. I would know that I am wrong.

I have collected many awards for more than 100 piece of papers during the age of 7-18 years old, as for certificates I didn't figure in list of my collection. I always feel that there is not much sense for certificate, because it is not like the competition which has the first, second and third prize kind of ranking. That's why I had not much of a sense of accomplishment. But now there are fewer and fewer competitions but you need the licences. I have considered that I need to list a lists of licence which I need to take. Frankly speaking Taiwan's awards look ugly, and certificate feels less formal, which made me feel very not credible.

And now I want to show the Japanese certificates I saw, theses certificates seemed to beckon me and asked me to bring them home. I am temping, but I planed to change my name, even though I got these certificates to home, I must see the name I dislike on the certificate. I don't know why Taiwan cannot be like Hong Kong or Singapore which use the English name to print in the citizen's passport. It is unfair, your people bully our ancestors, and then force them to use the language you used, moreover they must rename a name in your language. And then now you say we have your blood that's why we name this language's name. Is it reasonable? Anyway, you country let me down. I will change my name 2 times, one time in Chinese, then as long as I get the another nationality, I will never use this language name format.



I think I will take some basic certificates soon, then I will get the most important certificates again when I change the name. The following photo is the sheets of the awards I got during first grade to fourth grade, I still miss a large sheets of award which is in my Mom's room. You can count them in total for 27 sheets. To me, it's hard to forget that moment that I got my first sheet of award. You can see that there is a sheet which has 2 flags and a portrait.

I think my life's regrets is never winning in sports competitions, that's why I just only have 3 trophies like medal and a cup. If I am good at sport, I would get many medals.

I don't know weather Europe has the math contest, but I have participated in the American Mathematics Contest for 8 grade, and I won the 2nd place, this kind of looking is not formal and offical to collect, their award sheet is too small.

And then I found out that my piano certificates have 2 sheets from Japan's system "YAMAHA", but it just printed the English and my name still printed in Chinese.

And then I also found that I have certificate for classical ballet.

So I should find all the awards items and certificates from Japan. Several months ago, my Mom told me that she knew a friend, and her friend's husband had taken 1000 sheet of awards. It mean I met the opponent. If my grandma (mother side) still live with me, she would touch my head and encourage me.

No comments:

Post a Comment