
Today I went to the bookstore to read some new information. =)
Then I looked a book to introduce "India" by the reporter from NHK.
I knew that the Indian are good at math, but I didn't know why. And this is a good question to confuse me for many years.
Today I finally know the answer, I think their education is good, hehe.
Their teacher ask them some questions at the beginning for 15 minutes.
The questions like:
1111*1111=??
11*82=??
333333*333333=??
But they didn't count by pen in the peice of paper but speak to the answer.
How could they do it?
Because of the rules.
You can try it now.
11*11=121
111*111=12321
1111*1111=1234321
11111*11111=123454321
and so on
33*33=1089
333*333=110889
3333*3333=11108889
33333*33333=1111088889
333333*333333=111110888889
you can fine the rules in it=]
11*82=902
why?
11*8+2=90 and 1*2=2
so you can have the answer 902
In this way, the math becomes easy and interesting.
Therefore, their students all like math and science, sounds cool.
I decide to book this book from the bookstore 紀伊國屋書店 next month.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday I met the one friend from Hongkong, she siad I was to serious in my life... :(
But I don't think every day want to find a boyfriend or a lover is interesting than me.
Perhaps I am so strange expect Japan and Taiwan. 囧
No comments:
Post a Comment