2009-12-01

Kaohsiung Zoo Bus

I found that I have been for a long time to write my blog, then today I want to write something about new thing for me.


It's the most cute bus that I have ever seen, I think our government should design more this kawaii kinds of Public Building, then it will attract more people to travel.

I am ready to test for Public Service Exam, I will get what I want, and I will leave Kaohsiung city. I think I will miss you.

Recently I learned Japanese in writing, I found the name oringin of my city.

It was called "Makatao" before Japanese ruled us, then the Japanese named this city "高雄" because of the pronunciation. 高 pronunciate "Taka", and 雄 pronunciate "o", and then Chinese came, they also wrote in "高雄", but change the pronunciation in Chinese. Then now we are called "Kaohsiung " city.

If I get the exam next year in March, I decide to go to Japan to see the Sakura.

No comments:

Post a Comment