2012-02-23

The year of Dragon

This is the year of Dragon, and my zodiac animal is dragon. It is the favorite zodiac animal in my country. So I am happy to welcome my year, 2012. The above letter cover is Asian dragon looking. And he holds Taiwan which means he guards Taiwan. Compare to Western year, 2012, this is the 101 year in my country's calendar.
Besides that, I don't want to use red envelope but buy gold envelope for my best friend, Linda. Though it is not cheap as red envelope, but I think it could show my kindly feeling in this year. As for the coin is our 10 dollars. We believe that 10 means for being perfect in each way. That's why I wish Linda has a perfect year.
And last time I was really sorry that I didn't buy a Christmas gift for her. However, I think Febuary in Taiwan is like December in Europe. Therefore, I also seek a good gift for Linda. That is a handmade doll in Taiwan. She can hang it on her handbag.
All in all, I hope she will get the letter soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment