2012-01-23

[Added]Christmas wishes to Vitnam

Before Lunar New Year vacation, I was very busy for job. However, now I could add the entries I didn't publish.
At the beginning, I think I should appreciate my Vietnam friend who sent a letter to me. And she shared a beautiful, romantic love poem in Vietnamese with translation for me. Therefore I also want to impress her for our culture. Especially I like stationary staff, it's good to share with her. So that is my Christmas wishes to Vietnam. I hope their postmen would also like the cover I drew on the envelope.
Still, waiting the letters and replying to the letters are still my hobby. Though I could through internet to keep in touch with foreign friends. However, sometimes I still feel there is something lack of but I could not explain. Maybe the letters are also a good way to combine my ideas. I try to make myself to be open-minded and to exchange different cultures. Sometimes I think internet is an another space to save time and shorten distance. I enjoy using the internet to broaden my horizen, at the same time, I still prefer to live in the real space. So I will reduce the time on internet space graduatelly. Perhaps I would plan to have a foreign tour every year or buy a car to travel over whole Taiwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment