2011-11-09

Reflections of Viewing Seediq Bale

After I watched the movie, I feel a bit sad. If I knew I have mixed our aborigines blood earlier, I would learn our culture. And now I would not feel guilty for them deeply.
These days, some Taiwaner friends asked me why I am special friendly for Vietnamese and their culture. They don't know I want to learn how to write our language through Vietnamese writing system. When they envied I could speak more foreign langauges than them, I feel bad because I don't know how to speak each Austronesian language.
All the things I do is because I want to protect something I think precious. Because I love it, I shall defend it, whatever the cost may be.
So last month I took the taiko class, my mom could not figure out my thinking. I want to concentrate my attention on one thing, also, I need to cure my painful heart.
And tonight, I will take my first karate class. I hope I could promote my physical strength and strengthen my willpower.
Later I will join more classes month by month. Maybe after I finish the public administration studying, I could start to know logistics management field.

No comments:

Post a Comment