2011-06-06

Geography of Japan

After I read Japan's history, recently I read the geography of Japan in Japanese. Since I will graduate from the university soon, I would not borrow the books from our library free anymore. Now every day I borrow more than ten books to read.
I think finally I know the personality of Japanese since I read their fairy tales. It is really interesting to know the differences of thinking way. So now I also have a good reason to know the geography of Japan, because I want to travel whole Japan one day. It is important for me. If I don't have learning motivation, I also do not want to go anywhere.
This series has four books. And the first one is to introduce 12 cities as follow, 北海道(Hakkaido),青森県(Awamori ken), 岩手県(Iwate ken), 宮城県(Miyagi ken), 秋田県(Akita ken), 山形県(Yamagata ken), 福島県(Fukushima ken), 茨城県(Ibaraki ken), 栃木県(Tochigi ken), 群馬県(Gunma ken), 埼玉県(Saitama ken) and 千葉県(Chiba ken).

No comments:

Post a Comment